So! You want to know how to make Eddie Bread! Well, it’s really easy, let’s get started!
- Bread (obviously)
- Egg (obviously)
- Grab a bowl and crack an egg(s) (amount depends on how much you/people you are making for eat)
- Add a drop/few drops of milk into the bowl
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper into the bowl
- Get a frying pan and turn on the heat, baby!
- Using oil or butter, grease the pan
- Drop a piece of bread into the bowl and ensure both sides have mixture on (important!)
- Place the piece of bread on the pan that should be hot, baby
- Keep on moving the bread around – it should be sizzling
- Wait until the bread has started to become black on the back and turn it over
- Keep it moving and once again, wait until it is black on the back
- There you go! Enjoy!